Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Movie review ---> Fright Night (2011)

Fright Night (1985)
Today's post is a bit different from the other post. Okay la..totally different bcoz all the previous posts are about me,me and me. So, just a bit review and comment from a viewer..hehehe..Owh, btw I wanted to watch Final Destination 5 but then the movie is not shown anymore at GSC Sunway Carnival Mall so I settled for this movie. Few days before I watch the movie, there was this interview with the actors and director in the NST regarding this movie. Well,honestly I just like to see Colin Ferrell's muscular body,ok~~so yummy~~~~wakakakaka :p So from article, I know a bit wut to expect from the movie and it's actually a remake of Fright Night (1985).




Fright Night 2011
Ok, this movie is about this teenager who has a hot gf and hangs out with the popular kids.Mind u,he was a nerd and actually he is. It just happened that he wants to get over his nerdy times with his other nerdy frens..huhuh...Okla..nanti tak jadi review lak..jd tukang bgtau movie lak..huhu..So, one day he suspects that his neighbour is a vampire. So, this vampire is a hunky and handsome guy and well,he needs to eat.So, go figure,u guys..hehehe..

So,out of 5,i must say okla..I give 3.Not that frightening but it has lots of humor..hehe..seriously u guys..lawak gak la...but then I expect it to be more frightening. But of course there's some shocking moment. My mom siap menjerit lagi n obviously, I pon terjerit same :p

 Acting wise, Colin Ferrel is a yummy,sinister looking vampire..muke nakal gitu~ and the body?? soooooo HOT !!!! (ok,Juita...sedar diri,sedar diri...isk isk isk)

But then,seriously, tak takut..terkejut jek..I'm this kind of person that can be easily scared off..hello..gelap pon takut..tp suke tgk citer yg takut2 tp penakut..So,when I watched the movie, my hand was in the position to cover my eyes (konon2 nak letak tangan kat dagu la tp jari nak ttp mata ;p) but then, none of the scenes managed to make me cover up my eyes well,except some 18++ scenes that I felt rather embarrassed to watch coz my mom was next to me.But then, this is just my opinion..Maybe some find it frightening. For me,it's just okay~not that frightening,some shocking moments,good CGI n lotsa funny moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment