Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sakit!!!

    OMG!! I have no voice!!damn~ in fact it was already 2 days but at least yesterday I still managed to talk but today..huh..I doubt the students will understand what I am trying to say.
  
    Btw,I'm working now. Still as a teacher but at diff school. So,trying to adapt to a new environment and hopefully I will get to be a permanent teacher.
 
    So,as for now,less internet for me and more work??hehe.I wish.but i do feel a bit tired after work since I'm working in the afternoon session.
  
     Erm,what else??I was happy for a few days bcoz of some calls that I'd received but now no calls..so no diff..but I wish I will get a real n serious answer..at least..

    So,my throat is aching n voice is like a rock star~haha. n hoping n waiting as usual..So,need to sleep n rest...Until then,bye~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment